"How Much Does it Cost to Design a Website?"
We get asked this every time. Here is the thing; websites are more like houses in that different houses have different prices. It all depends on what you want in a house e.g. number of rooms and how fancy you want the house built.
Rather than make it even more difficult like most web designers by hiding our web design prices, we don’t want to waste your valuable time to contact us just to ask how much it costs to design a website.
Instead we provide you with our prices upfront so that you can decide instantly if we are the best match for each other.
- Custom Web Design Get a website that matches your products and services directly to what your prospects are searching for online.
- Maximum Pages The maximum number of pages on your website. For example a website with Home, About us, Services, FAQ & Contact us has 5 pages.
- Professional Logo Design If you don’t have a logo, our logo designers will produce 6 concepts for you which you can then pick one and ask for further revisions until you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Quality Photos We will purchase professional stock photos to use on your website. Remember picking photos from the internet could lead to copyrights infringement penalties
- Website Hosting (1 Year) Your website will be hosted on our fast and secure servers for 1 year thereafter you will be required to renew your hosting account annually to keep your website active.
- Domain Registration (1 Year) We will help you pick and register the best domain for your website which you will be required to renew annually to keep your website active.
- Branded Email Accounts You will be able to register unlimited email accounts on your domain e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Website Backup Your website will be backed up regularly to an offshore server so that in case your server fails, your website will be restored as soon as possible.
- Search Engine Optimization Your website will be optimized for some of your top keywords though we don’t guarantee any top rankings on search engines because SEO depends on other several factors.
- Website Tracking & Reports We will track your website and give you access to reports on how visitors interact with your website i.e. how they found your site, the time they spent, the pages they visited, what country they visited from etc. this data will also enable us to improve on your website over time.
- Setup Social Media Profiles Take advantage of social media to build relationships with your prospects and customers, build exposure to your brand and manage your reputation online - all of which impact sales and revenue.
- Social Media Training We will offer you training on how to interact with your prospects and clients on the various social media sites e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, and YouTube
- Mobile Version of Website As many as 50% of the web searches today are made from a mobile phone. What works on your main site will surely leave mobile visitors frustrated. Therefore we will create a mobile version of your website for users visting your website from mobile devices.
- Professional Marketing Blog Having a blog associated with your main website will powerfully increase search engine relevancy for your Website, thereby adding even more social authority and driving more traffic to it.
- Training on Using the Blog We will offer you training on how to post new blog articles and also coming up with interesting topics for your blog readers.
- Content Management System The Content Management System will enable you or any member of your team to add, update and edit content on your site at any time.
- Training on using CMS We will offer you training on how to update content on your website using the content management system. We will also prepare a PDF guide which you can refer to at any time.
- 3 Star
- Ksh. 65,000
- 4 Star
- Ksh. 105,000
- 5 Star
- Ksh. 185,000